To change the password used by the Backup Exec 3600 appliance do the following:
- Login to the appliance OpsCenter interface through Internet explorer.
- Enter the current Administrator's password.
- Once logged in, click on Settings | Security.
- Enter a new password following the rules stated on the page and click Save.
- Stay on the page till the report completes as seen below. If successful logout of the page and attempt to login again using the new password. If password change attempt was not successful please contact Veritas Technical support for further assistance.
NOTE: The administrator password must be changed on all Managed Media servers (MMS) and the Central Administration Server (CAS) at the same time to continue proper communications within such a configuration.
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):