Please enter search query. Search all support & community content...
Ratings: 4 2
Product(s): Enterprise Vault
ProblemCumulative hotfix release for Enterprise Vault 11.0.1.
To access and download the attached files, click Download Attachments on the right-hand pane of this article.
SolutionThis cumulative hotfix release for Enterprise Vault 11.0.1 addresses a number of issues identified with the Enterprise Vault 11.0.1 release or earlier.
For ease of deployment this cumulative hotfix is now supplied with an installer for the Enterprise Vault and Accelerator components. You must install all the Enterprise Vault server, Compliance Accelerator, and Discovery Accelerator cumulative hotfixes that are applicable to your Enterprise Vault environment to ensure that they are deployed correctly. The Outlook Add-In may be installed separately as required.
For fixes relating to the Enterprise vault installer, you must install this hotfix on all of the following:
- Enterprise Vault servers
- Servers on which the Enterprise Vault SharePoint components are installed
- Servers on which the Enterprise Vault Reporting components are installed
- Enterprise Vault Domino Gateway servers
- You must reinstall the cumulative hotfix if you install additional Enterprise Vault features or repair the Enterprise Vault installation.
- You cannot uninstall this cumulative hotfix from the Enterprise Vault server.
- Do not upgrade to Enterprise Vault 11.0.1 and then immediately install this cumulative hotfix. You must first run the Database Upgrader to upgrade the Directory and Storage databases to 11.0.1, and then install this cumulative hotfix.
Note that the ReadMeFirst and Installation Instructions attached to this article are updated versions of the one included in the zip file.
|File description||Veritas Enterprise Vault 11.0.1 Cumulative Hotfix 5 kit|
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):