When using Veritas Desktop and Laptop Option the Administrator is unable to see files and folders in the Restore selections from the DLO Admin console.
No files are able to be seen in the restore selection of the DLO Administration Console.
This issue is usually caused because the account that is running the DLO SQL Service does not have full permission to the Network User Data Folders.
1) Confirm that the service logon account for DLO has Full permission on the DLO Storage Location.
2) Confirm that the service logon account for DLO has Full restore permissions set, on DLO Admin console got to >> Network >> Administrator Accounts.
3) Confirm that the service logon account of DLO has DB owner and DLO Administrator role set for DLO Database.
4) Confirm the DLO SQL instance is starting with the same credentials as the DLO Admin Service
To check this,
- Open Microsoft SQL Management Studio and connect to the SQL instance which has DLO database (By default the instance is DLO).
- Go to DLO database >> Security >> Users >> DLO service account properties
- Highlight 'General', under Database role membership confirm 'db_owner' and 'DLO_Administrator' is selected.
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):