Your Benefits are a key component of your rewards package from Veritas. They are designed to provide you and your family additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work. The benefits offered are comprehensive and fit a variety of needs and situations.
Use this website and other available resources to:
- Learn about your benefits options
- Select benefit options and coverage levels that are right for your situation
- Start the benefits enrollment process
U.S. Veritas new hires actively working at least twenty hours per week are eligible to participate in Veritas Benefit Programs, beginning their first day of employment. In addition, you’re also able to cover your children, your spouse, and/or your domestic partner.
You have 31 days from your hire date to enroll in Veritas benefits. You can enroll starting the Wednesday following your first Monday of employment.
Access the MyVeritasBenefits website to enroll. You can also access the site through Microsoft Myapps.
Veritas offers two national Anthem Medical Plans:
Anthem Health Savings Account (HSA) Plan
- Lowest per-day-period contributions of the Anthem options
- In-network and out-of-network benefits
- In-network annual preventive care covered at 100%
- Preventive generic drugs covered at 100%
- Deductibles for medical and prescription drugs are combined and must be met before pharmacy co-insurance and copays apply
- Health Saving Account (HSA) with a cash contribution from Veritas
- Infertility benefits
Anthem Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plan
- Higher per-pay-period charges
- Lowest in-network deductible
- Individual deductible and individual out-of-pocket maximum
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) coverage is also available in California:
- Kaiser Permanente HMO
- In-network only benefits
- No deductible
Veritas offers three Met Life Dental Preferred Dental Program (PDP) options:
- MetLife Dental Plan 1.0
- MetLife Dental Plan 2.0
- MetLife Dental Plan 3.0
All plans completely cover preventive care and oral surgery services that are both medical and dental in nature. Mouth-guards, Invisalign and dental implants are covered under the 2.0 and 3.0 plans.
Vision Service Plan (VSP) is a nationwide leader in vision care benefits. Veritas offers two VSP plans:
VSP 1.0 Plan
- $25 annual deductible
- Exams each calendar year
- One set of frames every other calendar year, one set of lenses each year or one set of contacts each calendar year in lieu of frames
VSP 2.0 Plan
- $10 annual deductible
- Exams each calendar year
- One set of frames every calendar year, Two sets of lenses each calendar year or two sets of contacts each calendar year in lieu of lenses and frames
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursement
- Seasonal Flu Shots
- Tobacco-free Workplace
- Crossover Health Near Site Clinic
- Maven Maternity
Set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible health care and dependent care expenses under the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA):
- Health care account (up to $2,650 per year)
- Limited Purpose account (up to $2,650 per year)
- Dependent care account (up to $5,000 per year)
Set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for qualified parking and transportation expenses:
- Commuter spending account
- Short Term Disability: 75% of base salary or on-target earnings (OTE) for weeks 2-26
- Long Term Disability: After 26 weeks of Short Term Disability you may be eligible to receive 60% of your base salary or OTE
These percentages include state disability benefits where applicable.
- Employee Basic Life Insurance
- Employee Optional Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Spouse Life Insurance
- Child Life Insurance
|401(k) Savings Plan
Veritas’s 401(k) plan offers flexibility and a company match. Veritas provides a competitive company matching contribution of 50% of the first 8% of pay that you contribute, with a maximum company contribution of $6,000 annually. Your total match will not exceed 4% of total compensation. New hires are eligible to start receiving the company match after six months of employment.
- Your Time Off (YTO): Salaried employees are eligible for YTO. You may take time off as reasonably needed, subject to prior approval.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Hourly employees may take 17-22 days off annually, based on length of service.
- Public Holidays: Employees receive 12 paid holidays per year.
- Year-end Break: The year-end break at the end of December (based on business need) is designed to give employees a guilt-free, stress-free period away from work.
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance Plan - through ARAG
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Paydown Plan
- Discount Programs
- Bright Horizons - Care Advantage & College Coach
- Rethink – Caring for children with developmental challenges
Copyright 2015 Veritas Technologies. All rights reserved.