The software-defined bridge between tier-one applications and infrastructure.
Highly available, enterprise-proven storage virtualization software
A software-defined infrastructure built for the largest, most demanding organizations that can’t compromise on performance and availability. InfoScale easily spans physical, virtual and cloud.
- Give your most critical databases and BI apps the high performance and availability they demand
- Easily extend your storage environment to the cloud
- Match your storage and costs to the various needs of your enterprise
NEW Enterprise-Class Availability for Containers Managed by Kubernetes
- Meets application requirements with three storage-classes of persistent volumes.
- Minimizes downtime with high availability for containerized applications.
- Enables mission critical applications to achieve predictable performance.
Choose an enterprise-proven software-defined infrastructure.
Scale easily and cost-effectively as needed with hardware-independent storage.
- Get a proven, enterprise-class software-defined infrastructure that supports heterogeneous storage hardware.
- Protect your existing storage investments without needing to rip-and-replace.
- Flexibility to choose whatever hardware platforms you need for future storage requirements.
Application-specific high availability, on prem and in the cloud.
Deliver mission-critical levels of availability and performance while simultaneously providing more agile and streamlined data and workload mobility.
- Cost-effectively protect mission-critical enterprise apps that require zero down time.
- Address all high availability and disaster recovery scenarios with an application-aware solution.
- Single approach for all mission critical apps across physical, virtual and cloud.
Optimize data placement according to cost and control requirements.
Save time and money by extending your storage environment to the cloud.
- Use the cloud as an additional storage tier.
- Integrate the cloud as a disaster recovery target.
- Sharply reduce costs by easily transitioning from storage capital expenses to a cloud-based operating expense model.
Enable your enterprise apps to perform at their best.
Your workloads and apps require fast, 24/7 access to resources. InfoScale offers a storage environment designed for optimal workload performance and availability.
- Ensure apps recover quickly from disruptions or outages with high-availability clustering technology.
- Enable local, metro, or global disaster recovery in case of severe unforeseen circumstances.
- Optimize your storage per workload to maintain required performance while minimizing ongoing costs.
The Total Economic Impact™ of Veritas InfoScale
It costs a company a lot if their flagship application goes down—but it also costs a lot to support a zero recovery time objective (RTO). What’s the economic impact—both in terms of benefits and costs—of deploying an infrastructure that supports a zero RTO?
Check out the new Forrester Total Economic Impact report. For this study, Forrester interviewed a Veritas InfoScale customer:
- That operates in the financial services sector.
- With 200,000 full-time employees.
- With $50 billion in annual revenue.
- That protects applications across approximately 5,000 systems using InfoScale.
Looking for more information? See our library of data sheets, white papers and videos.
Review InfoScale compatibility information.Learn more