360 Data Management Suite
A portfolio of class-leading products. One subscription license.
Built for the multi-cloud. Geared for the digital business.
A single solution to visualize, protect, access and migrate all your data.
The most comprehensive multi-cloud data management solution in the industry, the 360 Data Management Suite combines data protection with global visibility, regulatory compliance, business continuity, workload mobility and storage optimization. The Suite is available in several editions that are easy to configure, maintain and upgrade. It features:
- Bronze, Silver and Gold editions to provide right-sized options.
- A single license based on terabyte capacity that simplifies license management.
- An easy upgrade path to migrate from NetBackup, or just to greater capacity.
- A flexible subscription price model to accommodate elastic demand.
360 Data Management Suite Editions.
Available in three editions that provide increasing levels of capability.
Each edition includes the capabilities of the lower editions plus additional capabilities.
Swipe for more.
Bronze: The foundation of data management. Data visibility, backup and archive provide the essentials of discovery, recovery and regulatory compliance.
Silver: Including the capabilities of the Bronze edition, it facilitates business continuity and workload mobility by enabling disaster recovery and application portability across the multi-cloud.
Gold: Including the capabilities of the Silver edition, it optimizes storage utilization and performance by eliminating copy management overhead and using software-defined storage.
New in 360 Data Management Suite 2.0
- Updates to all of the technologies within the Suite to their latest versions
- Greatly expanded visibility with Information Map connectors to over 20 new data stores
- Faster, storage-efficient backups to the cloud with NetBackup CloudCatalyst
- Scale-out protection of Big Data, Hyperconverged, and Open Source workloads
- Improved Access NAS resiliency, multi-protocol access, and multiple cloud support
Immersive data visualization.
Access a complete data inventory, fast.
Organizations today face daily questions about whether information is protected appropriately, whether data can or should be deleted and whether they’re missing cheaper storage opportunities.
Veritas Information Map helps address these challenges by providing an immersive visual experience that lets you gain insight into your unstructured data.
- Aggregate a comprehensive view of your global information environment.
- Identify areas of further interest, risk, value and waste.
- Reduce unnecessary costs of storing useless data.
- Prioritize heightened risk areas for further investigation.
Unified data protection across virtual, physical and cloud.
Rapid data growth is causing fragmentation across cloud and virtual environments. If your data is on-premises or in the cloud, unified data protection with NetBackup allows your IT organization to deliver SLAs while limiting cost and risk.
- Eliminate the complexity of backup point solutions and infrastructure management.
- Mitigate spiraling storage costs by expanding into the cloud and scaling gracefully.
- Deliver backup-as-a-service to streamline operations and improve Service Levels.
Retention management for compliance and storage efficiency.
Proactively address long-term information management to help reduce IT costs and business risk or exposure.
Veritas Enterprise Vault File Management allows you to execute diverse strategies to meet business and regulatory information retention requirements.
- Centralize retention management across all unstructured data.
- Scale easily from managing 100s of users to 100s of thousands.
- Deploy on-premises, in hybrid configurations or in the cloud.
Seamlessly migrate to and from public clouds.
Migrating to the cloud can be expensive and exhaustive. Cloud lock-in is also a real concern. Veritas Resiliency Platform helps ensure seamless and automated workload migration between your data center and public clouds of choice. Change your mind? Simply migrate back to on-premises or another cloud.
- Migrate with single-click operations.
- Non-disruptive and automated rehearsals.
- If required, option to migrate out of the cloud, or to another cloud.
One solution across private, public and hybrid clouds.
It can be complicated and costly to meet uptime SLAs across clouds with multiple point tools. Veritas Resiliency Platform helps ensure proactive resiliency for applications. It’s a single solution that covers physical, virtual and cloud—while reducing operating costs.
- Meet critical Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs).
- As required, proactively move applications across sites or to the cloud.
- Automate recovery run books, including start/stop recovery orchestration and site evacuation.
- Audit reports and non-disruptive recovery rehearsals ensure compliance with business continuity mandates.
Scale-out NAS software-defined storage.
Unstructured data growth causes challenges for IT in addressing storage needs for both transactional and analytic workloads. Veritas Access enables your organization to offer easily managed data access, regardless of where it resides. Enjoy application performance, cost-effectiveness and scalability gains.
- Boost performance for both legacy and new applications.
- Save money by intelligently moving files to lower-cost storage.
- Use the public cloud as a storage tier.
- Achieve cost-effective long-term data retention.
Accelerate and transform data access.
Provide rapid, self-service access to the right data at the right time with Veritas Velocity. Eliminate the burden of creating, storing and maintaining physical copies when accessing data. By storing a single copy of production data, ingested directly from NetBackup or at the source, Velocity instantly provisions virtual copies on-demand. This enables quick data access in minutes, not days.
- Get fast, on-demand, self-service access to data.
- Reduce copy data sprawl and associated costs.
- Improve data privacy and lower risk.