- SF in installed. Now VCS is not able to install
- Requests "by host" still shows "In Progress"
- Veritas Cluster license
- Brightmail Components and Licensing
- Disbled only databse resources in service group
- veritas license
- Veritas HA plugin for vSphere web client
- Support for Exchange 2013
- Veritas Dynamic Multipathing
- Move Data disk from one Cluster to Another
- Veritas 5.1 DSMs have yellow bangs on Windows 2008
- Application resource is in w_offline state
- Majority Based Fencing
- Check number of node supported by license
- SFW-HA : Question re clustering of existing SQL database
- Cross Cable in Storage Foundation
- windows volume Shrink question
- Create & configure CFS file system in vcs by using cfs commands
- vvr replication not ok .....need help to fix it
- No output from monitor/start/stop scripts in engine_A.log
A Message From Your Community Manager: Kimberley
Welcome to the Storage and Clustering Community, where you'll find loads of technical information about Storage Foundation and High Availability products from Symantec.
Please feel free to contact me via private message with any questions you may have.
Thanks for participating in the community.